Monday, February 26, 2007

Finished watching the second season of "Extras" over the weekend.

I almost died laughing in the episode with Ian McKellan.

But you know who steals that show? Ashley Jensen. My sister was like, "Does she play a mentally ill person or something?" (Or as Kate Winslet said in her guest-starring stint, "Y'know what wins an Oscar? Playing a mental.")

I'm not too crazy about her as Christina on Ugly Betty, but she's adorable in "Extras."

I hope they do a third season.




So, in a bid to lure viewers away from the Oscars last night, Global decides to show the new Heroes episode one day early...which I only found out about by accident as I was channel surfing.

Only missed about two minutes of it, but I was really annoyed.

Not going to spoil it for those of you in the U.S. who haven't seen it yet, but OMG, I was crying by the end of it.

But I'm kind of a sap that way.

Will probably post more about it tomorrow.

On a somewhat related note, did you know that the guy who plays radioactive man is the real-life husband of Claire's adoptive mother? It's kind of cool...but I find odd factoids like that to be kind of cool.

With Heroes already aired last night, I guess it's just Prison Break tonight. Y'know, T-Bag used to really creep me out, but he sort of redeemed himself a little when he decided to let that family go.

Y'know, he's such a good actor that I actually think he's creepy creeps in real life, too.


Is it just me or does George Takei look like he's had plastic surgery?



He looks kind of scary.



But isn't Noah Gray-Cabey the cutest little thing ever?

I wish they'd show more of his power, 'cause if there's any power worth having, it'd be his.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory