Thursday, September 22, 2005

TV Addict

My love of TV is bordering on some sort of sickness, I think. I mean, I love it, but not to the extent that I'd run back into a burning house to save my television set. But there'd be some intense mourning if something ever happened to it and I had to wait a couple of days before a new one was delivered to replace it.

Taped "My Name Is Earl" on Tuesday.

So far, I'm liking it.

But then again, I love Jason Lee.

Is it bizzare that I find him sort of attractive?

Of course, I think he's an ass for naming his kid Pilot Inspektor. Like who does that? It's just cruel, when you think about it.

Anyways, on the show, he plays this loser named Earl and he's got this hilarious list of bad deeds he's done that he thinks he needs to atone for if good stuff's ever gonna come his way.

Some of the funnier things on his list:
- got lap dance from Ray Moody's mom and didn't pay her
- snatched a kid's halloween candy when he came to my trailer to trick-or-treat
- i've been wasteful
- wasted electricity
- faked death to break up with girl
- harmed and possibly killed innocent people by second-hand smoke

Carson Daly, of all people, introduces him to the concept of karma and pretty soon, Earl's hooked on the notion that you get what you give.

The show's funny and cute.

But skipping over to another show...

How fucking great was the premier of "Lost" last night? At first, I'm thinking it's a flashback sequence, but then, I'm yelling out (don't worry. There were other people in the room. I wasn't yelling to myself), "Oh my God! This is the inside of the hatch!"

You know how some shows start to falter with each new season? Not "Lost". It opened with a bang and stayed consistently good.

I'm debating whether I should buy the DVD for the first season. I also kinda want to get the first season of "Veronica Mars", which totally kicks ass.

If I were a lesbian, I'd be totally in love with Kirsten Bell.

I'm also looking forward to "Everybody Hates Chris", which debuts tonight. Too bad it's on at the same time as that crappy ass "O.C."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory