Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Fake Comments

This pisses me off.

When you get a comment on a post that's not even really about the post.

It's, like, nothing more than an ad for some other site...which I never check out 'cause: A) it's a waste of time and B) if you're incredibly stupid --- which I can be sometimes --- you might wind up downloading some serious shit that you don't want on your computer.

Or maybe that's my overly simplistic, naive way of looking at things --- being completely computer-illiterate and all.

One time, some asshole left me this massive comment that was like a business article about some forestry company.

WTF?

Do people really have nothing better to do with their time than to just leave stupid ass comments like that on blogs that nobody really reads?

Jesus H. Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory