Tuesday, September 13, 2005

PMS Diaries 1

Had a discussion with some friends about PMS.

Okay, there's no excuse for bad behaviour, but I'm feeling so seriously bitchy today that I literally want to rip somebody's head off. With my bare hands.

God, I'm so royally depressed today.

A part of me thinks, "Bleed already, damnit."

Sister 2 said a friend of her's has really irregular periods and apparently, a gynecologist told her that this isn't uncommon for Asian women.

Apparently, I'm the only one of my sisters who's regular as clockwork.

You'd think I'd be more prepared for the onslaught of PMS, but it always catches me off guard.

I'll be enraged/depressed for no apparent reason (trying to ignore the voice in my head that screams, "Must fight! MUST FIGHT!") and then I'll look at my calendar and go, "Oh, right."

You do not want to fight with me today. I'm in a serious crab ass mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory