Monday, September 19, 2005

Go West


September18 018
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.
I love taking pictures of children --- mostly because they're so unselfconscious in front of the camea.

I hate getting my picture taken.

Mostly because I know I'm unphotogenic.

I always come across looking really stiff and awkward and it always embarrasses me to look at those pictures.

In this picture, I'm holding my cousin's kid, who's having this moment of pure joy from seeing a car pass by on the street.

I can't even remember what that's like --- to be ridiculously happy over something so totally insignificant.

I wouldn't relive my childhood over again if I had the choice, though.

Life's all about moving forward, I think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory