Monday, September 19, 2005

Breaking Your Eye Open


September18 008
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.
I was at granddad's grave yesterday for bai san.

One of my cousins had brought her kid along and she noticed I'd taken my camera with me and that I was randomly taking pictures of various things that caught my fancy.

I like talking to kids like they're equals, because I think they appreciate it more.

I told her the reason I love taking pictures is because it allows you to look at things from a different perspective. To see something awesome and amazing where you wouldn't normally see it --- or you would, but you'd take it for granted.

Just writing about it now, I realize I sound completely, totally pretentious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory