Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CR says that there are some people, who, can be "stuck" in the most boring job in the world, but who are still interesting anyway.

Sometimes, I'm a little weirded out by the fact that everyone seems to think I'm someone I'm not.

The funny thing I get --- people think I'm joking half the time, when in reality, I'm actually saying something I really believe. Other times, it's the "mean" factor. It's always funny as long as it's not you who's being criticized or made fun of.

The other night, CR was like, "You know who you're like? You're like House. That's why you like him so much. Takes one to know one."

In last night's episode, when Cuddy tells Wilson that, despite all of the mean shit that House says sometimes, he's actually held himself back a lot --- 'cause when he wants to be mean, he has this way of saying the exact thing that'll hurt the most --- I knew that was what I was like, too.

I hold back a lot.

If I said half the things that I've thought, I wouldn't have any friends at all --- though, for the most part, I'm pretty up front when it comes to my friends.

I'm not doing you any favours if I hold back --- and I do have this tendency to be right all the time.

Yes. That sounded pompous, but it's true.

I just find people extremely easy to read.

Nobody's unique.

Everybody is predictable.

Predicting what's going to happen is the interesting and fun part for me.

Anyways...I wound up writing in my other journal again. I figured everybody who used to read it had stopped reading 'cause they'd figured I'd abandoned it. I just figured I'd been writing in it for so long, why the hell should I quit just because some weirdo was leaving me weird comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory