Sunday, November 26, 2006

I was reading through Pandax's blog when I came across this link for a comic called Single Asian Female.

On Friday night, when I had dinner with my cousin, who was in town for a week, she asked me what kind of guys I "normally" date. I told her that because my last date was in May and that since then I'd decided to call it quits and just embrace my impending spinisterhood status already, I didn't "normally" date anyone...but if we're trying to cull historical data, I'd say I dated mostly white guys.

But then after one too many bad experiences, I started disliking the notion of dating white guys. For one thing, a lot of them seem to have Asian fetishes.

That's why I thought this comic was actually kind of interesting and cool. In some ways, I actually relate to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory