Thursday, July 27, 2006

Surprisingly, I have nothing to whine about today...well, not here, anyway...and S is right. It's my blog, so if I want to whine and rant to my heart's content, then that's what I'm gonna do. Though, I kinda don't feel like it today --- and that's not to say life's going good at the moment. My life seems to vary between two states of being: bad and okay...not that I'm complaining. In a twisted way, I kinda think that if everything was good all the time, it'd be totally, utterly meaningless.

There are just some days where...well, there's just nothing to say, is there? Your mind's been working overtime, trying to figure out what your next move is and when all's said and done, there's nothing left to do but to wait it out and see what happens next.

And there are also some days when you just feel so goddamned sick of everything 'cause it's like it's the same people you see day in and day out in the work week, and everything's been said, life stories are all caught-up and up-to-date, and there's just that sameness, you know?

In a weird way --- a way I won't really cop up to out loud in front of anybody at work --- I'm kind of glad that the company's winding down, 'cause it means a new start. I think we all kind of get to a place where we get comfortable where we are in life...not necessarily happy, per se, but you're okay where you are and the thought of venturing into the unknown just scares the shit out of you after awhile...'cause you've been stuck that way for so long and it's all you know. And sometimes, something happens that shakes up the status quo, which just forces you to move to this other phase in your life.

Who knows? Maybe I'm just pulling stuff out of my ass at this point in an attempt to make myself feel better.
Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory