Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Oh My God! I totally hate how my blog looks when I post via email. (And I'm too lazy to try and fix it so it'll look better.)

Okay. From now on, I'm going back to posting it old-school style. (Funny thing is, I was just writing a post about how I'm really quite old-school when it comes to a lot of things...so why venture into doing anything new?)

I'm putting off doing my first assignment, which is due next Tuesday.

I've become pretty anal when it comes to staying organized. I have not one, but two day planners --- one for work and that I carry around in my bag. I write a million reminders to myself each day and then check off each thing that gets done...and it helps me to feel like I'm staying on track.

Anyway, tonight, Anderson Cooper's got this special on child sex slaves. Y'all should watch it. I did a fair amount of ranting about it on my other blog --- you know, the one where I rant about things in the news.

Last night, I'd happened to catch a bit of MTV --- do they have this in the US, where they have all the VJs just sitting around, talking about shit? Okay, so it's not shit, but they just sit around and talk about stuff and sometimes have guests.

I used to think that sort of thing was really boring. I mean, I'd rather just listen to that sort of thing on talk radio, you know?

They were talking about bloggers...sort of.

Yeah, so I wrote about my thoughts on that.

What was cool was how this talk radio host whom I really admire actually read my blog and emailed me. I told my sister about it and she joked, "I bet you're going to keep that email forever, huh?"

No shit.

I didn't tell anybody else about it, 'cause that would have led to..."You have a blog! Where is it? Can I read it?"

And the answer would be: Um, NO! I might want to write crap about you.

I get enough flak from certain people about being "mean."

You know what, though? I'm not mean. I just tell the truth and the truth hurts, sometimes.

Anyways...I should get started on this assignment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory