Saturday, December 09, 2006

"Until this moment, I never understood how hard it was to lose something you never had." - Anonymous


I really wonder what this person was talking about. I know what it means to me...but maybe this other person was talking about a miscarriage...or an adoption that didn't go through. Maybe it's a bigger pain than I know about right now.

Sometimes, it feels stupid to mourn something that wasn't ever your's to begin with. Sometimes, you just want something so badly and you can't understand why you can't have it. Sometimes, you're just left wondering why...why your life has turned out the way that it has.

Sometimes, it's better not to wonder at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory