Tuesday, September 26, 2006

So, I got my hair cut.

You know what I hate? It's when people state the obvious.

"Oh! You cut your hair!"

I wanted to innocently blink and go, "What are you talking about? My hair was always like this. Frankly, I'm really hurt that you didn't even notice."

So, the thing is, it's really short --- and I don't remember asking the hairdresser to make me look like Maria Von Trapp from the Sound of Music. And even though I felt okay about it, I knew it didn't look great or anything. But maybe I'm suspicious of everything and everybody.

First instinct is to think, "Liars."

A friend told me that I was probably one of the most oblivious person on the face of the planet when it comes to the opposite sex. When someone --- i.e. a guy I find good looking --- is trying to get to know me better, I'll just flat out ignore them and dismiss them.

But anyway...

Someone told me I looked really young --- like I was 25 at most.

Must be the whole Asian thing, you know? I think if I'm going to start lying about my age, I'll just tell people that I'm a lot older than I really am so they'll think I look young. That's the way to go, isn't it, if you're going to lie about your age?

Okay, so I don't know if this'll work, but here's a video from youtube. If you can't see it, then y'all should check out Russell Peters 'cause he's hilarious. He's the Indian Canadian comic who's just brilliant with accents --- especially Chinese ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory