Sunday, September 10, 2006


10Sept06 001
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

On one level, I'm kinda annoyed that the neighbourhood kids thought it was okay to draw on everybody's driveways, but on the other hand, I think it's interesting to look at.



10Sept06 003
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

One of the neighbourhood kids had drawn on the driveway. I'd noticed this earlier in the day and wished I'd had my camera 'cause in one of these circles, a stray leaf had fallen and it sort of looked like a face.



10Sept06 004
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

Not quite sure how this flower wound up growing beside the driveway.



10Sept06 008
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

These purple flowers from the Hosta plant are in full bloom right now and I liked how they looked in the sunlight, but by the time I took the camera out, the shade was blanketing the flowers.

Opted to take this from a different angle and wasn't sure what I'd get, but I rather like it.



10Sept06 007
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

Also taken from a different angle. It's nice seeing the world around you in a slightly different way. It makes it seem...strange and beautiful.



10Sept06 006
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

I love the colours of this shot. It's gorgeous.



10Sept06 005
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

Up close and personal. I love getting in close with my subjects.



10Sept06 009
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

I just liked the way the light fell on the garden hose in this shot.



10Sept06 011
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

I actually don't really like this plant. I was going to tear it out but for some reason, decided not to. Took a really close look at it today, though, 'cause the flowers are just beginning to open and I was surprised at how beautiful this plant really looks up close.



10Sept06 012
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.


10Sept06 010
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory