Saturday, February 25, 2006

In An Elton Mood

I'm listening to "Your Song" by Elton John and it makes me think about him.

Do you know what I wish? I wish I could go back to being who I was before I knew him. How wonderful life would have been without ever knowing him. Not that he's a bad person, per se. He just doesn't love me the way I want him to.

*sigh*

I used to get so impatient whenever other people were like this 'cause I'd just want to shake them and try to knock some sense into them.

But now I'm one of them.

I know time will make things feel less...jumbled up inside of me.

I'm already taking steps to go back to being the me I used to be.

Hadn't taken pictures in awhile and I was in the mood to actually head out. There was a fresh blanket of snow from the night before.

The night before, it wasn't too bad, actually. But as I sat beside my date, my mind was a million miles away, thinking about someone else.


Garage 001
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.


Garage 002
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.


Garage 003
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE MY JOB RIGHT NOW. They are so unsupportive of the idea that I'm getting married! hello!! it takes a lot of time to plan a f'ken wedding! It's stressful enough as it is. Give me a f'ken break if I surf on wedding sites because I need to find vendors and everything else that weddings calls for. My stupid good for nothing prick of a F'ken boss calls me in to tell me "you can't be doing that" well you know what? F-YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! I am an angry power puff girl right now because you people don't even GET HOW OVERWHELMING IT IS TO BE BE ENGAGED!!!!! AHHHHHH Im super tired by the time I get home so I don't have the energy to be doing wedding stuff. Because of this I've been in such a BAD mood, and usually I am a REALLY easy going person. aRGGHHH

3/12/2008 08:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory