Thursday, February 01, 2007



Kelly: You've got to tell them.
Harry: I can't! They're judgmental scum!
Kelly: But they're your best friends.
Harry: That's how I know!
- "In Case of Emergency"


I bet nobody's watching this show.

That bit was really funny.

It kind of made me think about some of my own friends...you take the good with the bad, right? You can see they're judgmental scum, but you love them anyway.


Isn't anybody else tired of American Idol yet?

I got bored with it after the second season when Reuben won...and speaking of which, whatever happened to him? The only American Idol we ever hear about up here in Canada is Kelly Clarkson...and say what you will about the American Idol franchise, but Kelly Clarkson can sing.




Um. Is anybody else kinda disturbed by this?

Okay, not so much disturbed, but, when my sister was like, "Whoa. Did you check out that picture of the Harry Potter kid?", we were both staring with wide eyes.

Not really a kid anymore, is he?

I'm not quite old enough to be his mother, but a part of me feels wrong for doing a double take and going, "Wow."

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna May Won't said...

oh my goodness, harry's all grown up, isn't he?

2/02/2007 07:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory