Saturday, December 03, 2005

Early Morning

Someone once joked that I'm "obsessed" with death.

As if I was some morbid person who thought constantly about dying and slept in a coffin and hung out in cemeteries. And he based it on the fact that I'm a big fan of "Six Feet Under", taoism, Thomas Lynch, and thinking about death.

But the thing is, I'm not obsessed with death.

Well, not just death.

I like considering what life means, as well. Because, didn't someone once say that the unexamined life isn't worth living?

In examining life and death, you walk away with a much more complete sense of what life might mean to you on an individual level. Or at least that's what I think.

But it's early morning.

What the fuck do I know?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory