Friday, November 18, 2005

High On Fumes

Last night? Coming home? There was this guy who got on the bus and he stood next to me and he totally stank of weed. Like, I felt like I was getting high on the fumes coming off his clothes.

But you know what surprised me?

When a seat in front of him opened up, he tapped me lightly on the arm and asked me if I wanted to sit. I looked at him --- really looked at him --- and was startled to find he was really, very good looking in that scruffy, unwashed way. He had beautiful blue eyes and sharp features. His hair was kind of dirty and unkempt, but he was good looking.

I had my headphones on. I couldn't hear him. But I shook my head and said it was okay. He kept telling me that it was no bother 'cause he could go sit somewhere else.

That was kinda nice.

I wanted to write that down in a bid to release my memories in here. Sort of like Dumbledore and his pensieve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory