Thursday, November 03, 2005

Things I Think About In My Spare Time

I like to rank people in order of importance in my life just so I'll know who to give my kidney to.

Yeah, the kidney donation thing...if I consider you a good friend, I wouldn't think twice about giving you a kidney --- but only if you need it, of course. Not for show or anything. But you know, I like to rank people in order of who I'd consider giving a kidney to first...if such a scenario should ever arise.

It's sort of like, if there were two people hanging off the edge of a cliff, who would I save first?

(Not cousin Vanessa, not Aunt Helen, not Aunt Susan, not Uncle Peter, but yes to some of my sister's friends.)

Um...yeah, this is what I think about in my spare time.

Oh, and adding people to my "Should Be Sterilized List". Or contemplating how great it'd be if I had some opera singer follow me around and shout out "Mistake!" every time I was about to do something stupid --- as a warning system. (Saw that on Scrubs once. Funny episode. People are morons for not watching that show.)

Or maybe not the opera singer, but a manservant like Jeeves.

You know...just general, run-of-the-mill stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory