Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Couple of Bikes


181005 025
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

I'm not sure why, but I kept noticing all these bikes all around Toronto --- bikes that are probably always there, belonging to people who do their part to save the environment by biking into work.

This was my favourite shot taken that day, even though I suppose the composition could have been a whole lot better. The wheel's partly cut off in the left hand corner at the bottom. But I still like this one a lot.

I've been learning to be a whole lot more selective when it comes to deciding which pics to save and post and which ones to discard.

Jessi sent me a link yesterday for this online photography tutorial, but it seems like it's aimed more at conventional cameras, and not digital cameras.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory