Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Ordinary World


181005 016
Originally uploaded by Anonymous Writer.

Someone told me I needed a better title for this shot, but the thing is, I got tired --- or too lazy --- of trying to find appropriate or interesting titles.

Shot this in black-and-white because it was a colourless, drab day yesterday and I sort of felt like I was moving through an old black-and-white film.

Someone actually said they'd buy this if it was for sale, but I can't tell if it's just bullshit praise that you throw out, just to be nice. (That's a big problem with me, I think. I can't seem to take praise.)

I actually love this picture, though.

Don't know why. Just do.

I don't know if you can tell, but this is actually a church door. It's one of the side doors in the back for that church that's next to St. Mike's hospital. I was actually standing near it taking a picture of yet another church across the street. But I didn't post that one 'cause it was too touristy. I hate touristy shots, now. I mean, they serve as good reminders of what you saw, but they don't have any artistic merit. They're not pictures you'd look at twice.

Just my opinion, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory