Thursday, October 06, 2005

On A Photography Kick

I started over the summer --- taking pictures, that is.

I hated the fact that Sister 2 seemed to have more of an artistic eye than I did. I hated how I didn't seem to see the world the way other people could --- finding interesting angles and colours and things. My view of the world was flat and uninspired.

I guess that's why I thought things might improve if I "practiced".

But it's gotten beyond practicing. I'm now fascinated with photography...because it captures what I can't put into words. A picture just fits into this space so much more adequately as of lately --- I guess it's because I never seem to have anything to say.

My birthday is approaching and I'm looking at it as another year. But as it draws near, all I feel is like I'm in this state of arrested development.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory