Friday, November 11, 2005

Whatever Helps You Sleep At Night

Lois finds a note in Chris's pocket
Lois: Huh, what's this? You know Stewie, Mommy doesn't usually read things out of Chris's pocket. She's more respectful than that.
Stewie: Whatever helps you sleep at night, bitch.
*
Found this hilarious site devoted to quotes from "The Family Guy" and as I was scrolling through the Stewie section, I realized that the characters I like best are the misanthropic anti heroes. Guys like House, Dr. Cox, Bender and Stewie.

Anyways...

I look like a homeless woman right now. I have a white t-shirt on and a red, long-sleeved shirt on top of that and a navy blue and white sweater on top of that. Plus, I'm wearing brown cords with Keds that are on the verge of self-anhilation.

I don't really feel like doing any work today, even though today's a pretty quiet day. Plus, the atmosphere's kinda doom and gloom, what with yesterday's news.

I'm starving right now.

All I can think about is food, but all I've got is a paltry crap lunch and I'm too skint to go out and get something else. I mean, lunch will do...as long as I eat very slowly and try to trick my stomach into believing I'm eating a whole lot more. I'm too lazy to get up and leave this desk. I just want to sit on my ass all day and do nothing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory