Saturday, August 25, 2007

Maybe I'm just uber-anal but I've always liked what Cervantes said about being forewarned and forearmed being half the battle.

I'm not one of those people who likes to travel without a plan of where to go, where to eat, and where to stay.

I'll even go as far as to do up my own itinerary within an itinerary. I mean, I'm going on a tour, but I still want to get things down as detailed as possible so that I know exactly which exit I should use when I get to the airport so that I'll be able to catch the right bus (cheaper than the cab) that'll take me right to my hotel.

I need to know what attractions are nearest each other so that I can possibly walk from one spot to the next.

And even though I have all the documents with me right now, I still feel vaguely...I don't know...anxious, maybe?

Today's been a weird day for me.

Maybe I've just been depressed.

I've been thinking a lot about a lot of things...okay, that's a lie. I've only been thinking about one thing...to the point of obsession, maybe. (Trust me. It pains me to admit that.)

I try not to think too much about the future -- as in, will I get married and have kids type of future.

It just makes me feel anxious, thinking that maybe I'll be some bitter, old hag.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory