Monday, January 16, 2006

Look Under Stupid And You'll Find Sienna's Picture

Maybe I'm just in a pissy mood today, but Sienna Miller just fucking irritates me.



So, she's going around saying that the nanny that Jude Law had an affair with "better live in fear". She goes on to say, "I'm quite looking forward to the day when our paths will corss, which I know they will. I just hope she doesn't run into me in a dark alley."

What the fuck?!@#$!!!

I'm so fucking sick of how women like Sienna Miller just forgive and forget their bad boy lovers and make it out to seem like the other woman's the bad guy. I mean, granted, someone who goes around sleeping with a guy who's in a very public relationship, obviously has shit for brains, but the woman who takes back a cheater, forgives him and then acts like it wasn't his fault in the first place deserves to be sterilized so she doesn't contaminate the fucking gene pool with her astonishing display of tackiness and sheer stupidity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blog Directory Link With Us - Web DirectoryBlogfuse Blog Directory